Banca Prossima and the FITS! Foundation, in collaboration with the Corporate & Investment Banking Division of Intesa Sanpaolo, propose the implementation of initiatives in support of community welfare to selected corporate clients, to enhance their CSR policies.
Banca Prossima provides customers with a range of innovative financial tools that maximize the value and social benefits of initiatives for supporting the community, and encourage its development by promoting access to credit for non-profit organisations in the territory, at favourable rates.
The money invested forms the credit for non-profit organisations, and the partner client becomes a "social investor."
The advantages for the company in terms of its corporate social responsibility activities are numerous:
• they have access to knowledge, skills, and networks of contacts through Banca Prossima and the FITS! Foundation, who are specialists in the third sector and well-established throughout Italy.
• it increases their social impact on the territory with the use of welfare models and innovative financial tools (the so-called "leverage effect");
• it enhances their corporate social responsibility policies;
• it attains greater visibility, increases the effectiveness of donations and improves their image;
• it supports the best initiatives for guaranteeing success;
• it supports civic society and helps improve the quality of life for people, focusing in particular on the disadvantaged and facilitating access to credit.